Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long time didnt update d..That all for today~

20-27/11/2011
nothing special for this week..
oh ya..Wednesday, dar's birthday and he asked me to eat together with his family..
he came and fetch me..hmmm..=x
hope that he enjoy the day and of course the present i gave ..
Thursday, yesterday accompany him end up i not really study..I did a serious wrong again..
I hug my book sleep while reading..HAHAHA
nothing study into my brain..die until very charm..
Saturday, went to U-park there for duty.. today I didn't drive..
lazy to drive and also dangerous for me..
Slept three hours for the last night..Tired dao~~
the first things before duty is jogging..haha
go there kena mosquitoes KISS...ishhh
nothing do at there...the station game they create quite nice and especially the lucky draw part..
all the prize is valueable..I like the voucher from Blissful..but unfornutely, helper cannot get it..sobs sobs..
Sunday, morning, went gama with family..
我的臭眼睛又看中了一双鞋!超美的!
I planning to buy..who want to buy for me? hahahahaha
afternoon, 收拾我的衣橱,我妈告诉我,我的新衣太多了不要再买了。。但是我告诉我妈“我还要买”她傻眼了,好可爱的脸~
do my IT assignment today.. blur blur@@
almost finish d ba..


13-19/11/2011
two test within one week..
Monday,ACCOUNT test also up car d..dunno how to do and the account I open cannot get balance d..
Tuesday,IT test i dunno how to do..last minutes work really cannot work..
sccare of it! But luckily I pass this test le.. I get 20.5/40..=)
this week is blood donation campaign..
and the souvenir part,speechless about that..没那个能力就不要在那大小声,东西做出来却是说服不到大家当初赞同你的决定。。
Thursday,went redboxwith buddies..very very HIGH and play until very CRAZY..
hope next time go again with them..ENJOY!
Friday, I'm outdated la.. I still dunno how to use skype..hahahaha..I will try to improve..
Saturday,fetch my mum to my aunt's saloon..dye my mum hair and of course my hair too=)


6-12/11/2011
just simply talk about that week..
having meeting on that week..discuss about all the problem..
Wednesday,First Aid AGM..
I have no idea on it and I don't want say about it also..
work hard for it but end up get the idiot post..
Thursday,went tesco buy things and learn a lot things from ai jia..xD
Friday, IOM test I get 36/50..
quite ok ba..luckily god bless me because I only start study on the night before test..
and the funny thing is the gang I always join meant my classmate they all battle that who get the highest marks need to treat them eat..among them I get the highest but when they arguing, I'm the most quiet at the corner..HAHA..at last when I pass up the test paper let pei jun saw it and start arguing again ask me treat..
went ai jia's hostel make sandwich and go paradise.. I like paradise, there can take a lot nice photo~
Saturday, morning went to school summary writing test,only take 40minutes and I consider for quite long time.. afternoon, went 1st avenue with buddies..watched " you are the apple of my eyes"..Nice movie..I like it so muchhhh~ but unlucky is when i on the way home accident again.. luckily both of us also safe,if not I can't imagine what will happen..

Last few week keep on shopping..this week use on eating more than buy things..saving money for shopping again..a lot things I want to buy..awwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment